Complaint Review: Rudder and Associates

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: conyers — ga Georgia United States of America
Rudder and Associates
1386 alice Avenue, Lithonia, Ga 30058 Lithonia, Georgia United States of America

Rudder and Associates Randy or Turkessa Rudder or Melissa or Carolyn Jones@ 191 Misty Brook Circle of St. Mountain, Ga. BEWARE!! DO NOT!! REPEAT!! DO NOT HIRE RUDDER AN ASSOCIATES OF LITHONIA GA FOR ANY WORK! THEY ARE INEPT, RUDE, COMBATIVE, AND THIEVES! Lithonia, Georgia

BEWARE if you are considering hiring Rudder and associates for any turn key work!! I almost was replaced in management for my decision to use them because of the horrific experience we suffered!! Without going too much into details I manage an exclusive property in Conyers, Ga and thet sub contracted three men who stole much from two elderly tenants who have been with us several years and it was proven thus they are being prosecuted. One of the gentlemen has admitted to the detectives the owner, Randy, was aware and also had benefited from prior thefts on other properties. Once I was dissatisfied with approximately ten units they had surfaced as they were very botched, the tone of this man escalated to threats and I had to counsel with an officer and file a report. He also blurted information I found note worthy such as Melissa was aa crack addict and would flip out if needed and the owner Randy was not the one to f with as he has been in prison for worse. Let me add I was relieved and horrified...it explained the threatening tone and cursing as well as arrogance that they were not going to redo botched work without extorting more monies but horrified as now we had to contend with the after math of these very unprofessional and inept  people. I can honestly warn the businesses and public all unsuspecting and about to fall prey to these predators that if I were you, I would do checks on all people you contract and also do not whatsoever deal with these people as you will regret it 100%. I have to now be a witness in court for three  criminal cases  against these vile criminals and I fear reprisal very very much. I have received calls from number the police discovered are pay phones near Qucik Trips and her voice resembled that of Melissa who works for them. They all were very obscene and very threatening. Therefore, please be very careful and find another verifiable company as opposed to these criminals or you will regret it!! It has been a nightmare to say the least. There work is cheaply done and just horrible!!! Worse, they became irate and threatening and cursing and provoking when I merely well my assistant manager and I asked them to correct it! We were cursed and threatened and it was a very surreal and scary scene. DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE CRIMINALS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rudder-and-Associates/Lithonia-Georgia-30058/Rudder-and-Associates-Randy-or-Turkessa-Rudder-or-Melissa-or-Carolyn-Jones-191-Misty-Broo-1016447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rudder and Associates