Complaint Review: Rude and Unprofessional Michael Depew and Depew Appliance and Service Austin TX

• Submitted: Tue, November 08, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, November 08, 2011

• Reported By: austinitetexas — Austin Texas United States of America
Rude and Unprofessional Michael Depew and Depew Appliance and Service Austin TX
5933 Burnet Rd Austin, Texas United States of America

Rude and Unprofessional Michael Depew and Depew Appliance and Service Austin TX Micheal Depew Mr. Michael Depew the manager and owner is the rudest and unprofessional person you will ever deal with Austin, Texas

Depew Appliance and Service Inc is the worst company when it comes to customer service and customer relations. And especially Mr. Michael Depew the manager and owner is the rudest and unprofessional person Ive ever met. He discriminates and doesnt care about your satisfaction as customer.. All Mr. Depew thinks is profit profit!! When he talked down to customers he doesnt take second thoughts.. After complaining my dissatisfaction on the service rendered on my washing machine which I believe their technician Steve misdiagnosed it ..Mr. Michael Depew's reponse is "We have done our job, you are on your own now. We dont need your business. Good Bye!!" I was so surprised with his attitude so I asked "Is this how you treat your customers?" he answered me "This is how I treat you".. I felt discriminated and insulted by his unprofessionalism. I couldnt imagine an owner of a business treating a customer like that.. Before I left I told him that I will report him to Whirpool since they referred Depew to me and I would also report to the Texas Atty General. He just said "Go ahead do what you want to do. We have nothing to do with you" I couldnt believe we have a business owner like this here in Austin TX. They ripped me off $81.19 plus the part I purchased which they misdiagnosed. $85. Mr Michael Depew's company is a scam!! Would you still support a company like this??? Never!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2011 11:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rude-and-Unprofessional-Michael-Depew-and-Depew-Appliance-and-Service-Austin-TX/Austin-Texas-78757/Rude-and-Unprofessional-Michael-Depew-and-Depew-Appliance-and-Service-Austin-TX-Micheal-De-796374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rude and Unprofessional Michael Depew and Depew Appliance and Service Austin TX