Complaint Review: Rudolph behrens

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Steve — Florida United States of America
Rudolph behrens
Internet, Pennsylvania United States of America

Rudolph behrens Scammed me out of over $150,000. He is a liar, a fraud And a phony. Hisn projectsn do not work. Mmthe public needs to know. It's man deserves to be in jail Internet, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Please Report HIm

Rudolph Behrens scammed me out of $150,000. He sold me an empty bill of goods for a product that just does not work. We had a legal relationship which he has yet to live up to.

Through his lies and manipulation the project I funded throughout 2011 and 2012 (duck weed to synthetic oil by way of bio domes) was an absolute sham.

$150,000 is no small price. But considering the time and energy, the people I put him in front of, the years of my life wasted, the prices much higher.

This man needs to be stopped

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rudolph-behrens/Internet-Pennsylvania-/Rudolph-behrens-Scammed-me-out-of-over-150000-He-is-a-liar-a-fraud-And-a-phony-Hisn-1021694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rudolph behrens

Please Report HIm

AUTHOR: Clint - (United States of America)

He did the same thing to me for $15,000

I did report him to Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General - Protecting Pennsylvanians

We need to stop him    Please report him   You can get my contact information from them.