Complaint Review: Rudolph mccloud (mccloud marketing)

• Submitted: Wed, July 03, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, July 03, 2013

• Reported By: The Mind's eye — Texas
Rudolph mccloud (mccloud marketing)
888 Greenville ave Richardson, Texas USA

Mccloud bogus marketing Telemarketer, over-the-phone fraudulence. Richardson Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Terminated Employee

this company is fraudulent not only in the way they handle business, but in what they tell people over the phone as well. I was desperate for a job and took one under this company, after my first week I began to realize how bogus this crud really is.  basically the job was to call "hail damaged" areas, (one of the areas he had us calling didn't even have hail!!!!) and to basically be fraudulent by telling people that we were working on roofs in their areas(85% of the time was a lie) and that we could set an appointment for a "free quote and inspection". I would often have people tell me that the deductible they had was too costly, and we would tell them "well sir/ma'am, the roofing company can absorb the deductible so that there is no out of pocket expense to you whatsoever.", which just doesn't sound logical right? After I started my second week he had fired me because supposedly I was "being fraudulent"(which was the same reason he fired the other new guy as well, and from what I was told he had done that to the people before me. Don't take a job from this guy because he will waist your time and resources, not to mention the insult you will get before he fires you in front of his two other employees.

Unproffesional to the highest Degree.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rudolph-mccloud-mccloud-marketing/Richardson-Texas/Mccloud-bogus-marketing-Telemarketer-over-the-phone-fraudulence-Richardson-Texas-1064187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rudolph mccloud (mccloud marketing)

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Terminated Employee

AUTHOR: McCloud Marketing - ()

This is a complete lie. I have been securing leads for roofing companies for almost 20 years. It's unfortunate that someone can get online and make up lies on bogus sites like this one with absolutely no verification whatsoever. I wish this employee had left their name so that I could post the reason why they were terminated. But people that do this type of thing are cowards and still unemployed no doubt.