Complaint Review: Rue Education

• Updated: Wed, March 02, 2016

• Reported By: Medic — Warren Ohio United States of America
Rue Education

Rue Education Paramedic to RN Medic to RN Degree, Internet

rip off they will steal your money and lie to you

I spoke to the councler or sales rep and explained that I was looking to advance from a Paramedic to a RN and they told me everthing I wanted to hear. It was going to be great. I explained I had a baby on the way and wanted to wait untill after our baby was born just to make sure it was in the budget. I was told that It would me fine and if money got tight they would work with me No Problem......

Well my wife was off work longer than planned, Then I got realy sick and said no problem I coild just stop payments and not attend any classes untill I get back on track. which I thought was graet.

A few months later I call them and tell them I'm ready to go back to school they inform me that I need to pay over 900 dollars to get started I explained to them what I was told and he said sure you can go make to making monthly payments but you can't go back to classes untill we recive 900+ dollars

So now the are saying my account is going to collections if they dont recive money soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2011 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rue-Education/internet/Rue-Education-Paramedic-to-RN-Medic-to-RN-Degree-Internet-702368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rue Education