Complaint Review: Rue Education

• Updated: Wed, March 02, 2016

• Reported By: nct — Clyde North Carolina United States of America
Rue Education

Rue Education  RIPOFF!!!!  Internet

I signed up with Rue Education to go from being a LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) to being an RN. I started in September. There program sends you books to read and study and then you test out of classes to earn your degree. There books are not easy to study and it is very hard to get to the point to test out of a course. I was accepted into a local LPN to RN transition program last January. I am currently in it now. I contacted Rue to let them know that I would not need any more of the books to be sent and would not need their program anymore.

They told me that I must pay the $4000.00 even though I will not be getting anymore of the books. They take 125.00 out of my checking account every month and they have said that if I stop them from doing that, they will report it on my credit and do whatever they have to do to collect. For books that I will pay for but never use or get!!! Really???? They are a rip off!! I have talked to several of my nursing friends who have also been ripped off by this company!! Paid rediculous amounts for nothing!! Someone needs to start a class action suit against them! I bet if it was advertized you would find many many people in this same situation!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2011 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rue-Education/internet/Rue-Educationnbsp-RIPOFFnbsp-Internet-726090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rue Education