Complaint Review: Rue Educational Publishers INC

• Submitted: Tue, July 26, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, February 23, 2016

• Reported By: Carol — Bardwell Kentucky United States of America
Rue Educational Publishers INC
150 McMullen Booth Road S. Clearwater FL 33759 Internet United States of America

Rue Educational Publishers INC RUE Education Total Rip Off Internet, Internet

Rue Education is a Scam to get your money. They will tell you anything to get you to sign up and then you are screwed. I have paid out 3000.00 to this company and all I have to show for it is some outdated books. They claim to be part of Excelsior College which they are not. When I went to take my test I had to pay out of pocket for the test and call them for the school no. to send my transcripts to. A red light should have come on when they told me to wait until I had all my classes done then send for the transcripts. I found out later that I would have to enroll in Excelsior college and pay tuition to them and apply for the nursing program. Rue is not an accredited school and never were one.

I just hope this will help anyone else out there to not make my mistake. You can buy the books from a book store and clep out of the subject on your own without paying Rue 3000.00 to do it.

I was really fooled since the NLPN recommended Rue Education for LPN to ADN. I wonder if they realize how many people got screwed over by Rue Education.

Save your money and go to an accredited school for your state. Shame on you Rue for scamming working people who are just trying to better themselves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2011 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rue-Educational-Publishers-INC/internet/Rue-Educational-Publishers-INC-RUE-Education-Total-Rip-Off-Internet-Internetnbsp-756705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rue Educational Publishers INC