Complaint Review: Rue education

• Submitted: Tue, August 23, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, March 02, 2016

• Reported By: Anna — Pittsfield Massachusetts U.S.A.
Rue education
Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Rue education  Rip Offs Money Scammers Clearwater, Florida

I am also a victim of Rue. When I first had someone calling me regarding Rue. I was told that you only pay for what you use. Now I have been told that I am responsible for the whole thing. There are added expenses that you are not told about. For example, enrolling into Excelsior College, exam fees, clinical fee. Inaddition, they add late fees to your late payments. I asked to speak to the lady that first called me, they had no direct answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2011 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rue-education/Clearwater-Florida-/Rue-educationnbsp-Rip-Offs-Money-Scammers-Clearwater-Florida-768594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rue education