Complaint Review: Rugged Notebooks

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Cathleen — Orange California United States of America
Rugged Notebooks
1574 N Batavia St. Ste #2 Orange CA, 92867 Orange, California United States of America

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rugged Notebooks Alan Shad defective, used, notebooks, broken Orange , California

I ordered a notebook computer from Rugged Notebooks and received a cheap used laptop that didn't look anything like the one I ordered online. I called Rugged Notebooks and ended up speaking with the owner Alan Shad who was rude and unprofessional. I ended up having to call my bank and open an investigation to get my money back. Rugged Notebooks is a SCAM!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rugged-Notebooks/Orange-California-92867/Rugged-Notebooks-Alan-Shad-defective-used-notebooks-broken-Orange-California-1021204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rugged Notebooks

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Alan Shad - ()

I believe this customer to be Alex Rudsky. His entire complaint is false and untrue. We received his laptop and ordered investigation to find the unit was completely functional and in a good standing. This individual tried to connect multiple monitors to open various screens and software from a single VGA port on a laptop and was referred to Panasonic's support team to determine whether such a task is possible which never did or reported to Alan Shad. I professionally explained the laptops's capabilities not meeting this impossible task and was never rude to him. This is a malicious act w/o any bases damaging to our long untarnished reputation. I am available to explain any questions there may be to remove this complaint from our profile as soon as possible. Please contact me with the status asap or direct me to the contact who can remove this false report. Regards Alan Shad Customer's testimonial "We purchased 5 Rough Rider laptops for Public Safety from RuggedNotebooks.com. We use the notebook computers to retrieve information via wireless communication from the state capital to the field on criminal records, outstanding warrants and tickets. Rugged notebooks offered the features we were looking for at the best price with an extended warranty no one else would offer. To date, after sale support has met our expectations." Fritz Luddeman Computer GIS Tech..