Complaint Review: Rugs International

• Submitted: Sat, November 17, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 17, 2012

• Reported By: Dancersmom — Collinsville Illinois United States of America
Rugs International

Rugs International Hollywood rugs Took my money, said order was "back ordered ", won't respond to emails or phone calls Internet

In September 2012 ordered a beautiful white tiger Queen size bed blanket as a gift for my son for Christmas. They took the money out of my account on Sept 17th, figured to give them the usual 4-6 weeks for delivery... By Nov 6th still hadn't received the blanket.

I did call them from the number/ name of company that withdrew from my account. " Hollywood rugs" reached a man who said it " was on back order and would be shipped in a couple days"-- should have known something was wrong when I had to ask him if he wanted my name/ order # . I did get a " confirmation " email without anyone's name-- repeating that it was on back order and would I like to wait for it or exchange it for something else. Sounded reasonable -- until I tried to call/ email my response numerous times without being able to reach anyone. The "24 hour" number is a fax. Could never reach anyone at the previous " Hollywood rug" number and nobody responds to the " contact us" email for Rugs International.

So now I'm the sucker that's out 80$ without a gift for my son as yet-- I had even explained to "the man" that thus was to be given at Thanksgiving time due to my working schedule. Obviously made no difference.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rugs-International/internet/Rugs-International-Hollywood-rugs-Took-my-money-said-order-was-back-ordered-wont-re-970658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rugs International