Complaint Review: Rumson, Bolling & Associates / Forensic Case Management Services, Inc / Commercial Investigati

• Submitted: Sun, December 06, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, August 07, 2011

• Reported By: d.r. — Washington United States of America
4570 Van Nuys Blvd #331 Sherman Oaks, California United States of America

Rumson, Bolling & Associates / Forensic Case Management Services, Inc / Commercial Investigati JOSEPH STEPHENS & ASSOCIATES, forensic case management, commercial investigations, forensicforwarder Dead Beat, Looser, Real Sh*t Head, scumbag, Poor excuse for a Father Sherman Oaks, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This is Rumson, Bolling & Associates

*Author of original report: I guess I hit the nerve!

*Consumer Comment: Dennis R Remillard owes the Department of Children Services in Everett, WA $9300+ sum odd dollars

I received a phone call from Rumson, Bolling & Associates and a gentleman by the name of John Pierce. He stated that this was a call for a legal matter, and that it was imperative a return the call as soon as possible. I was given the phone 1-888-861-4338 ext 7705 and he left a case number. I returned the call and spoke to this John Pierce who told me that I was sent to collections by my ex-wife.   I found that odd because it was already taken care of by the State of Washington and myself. He told me that I owed 10,000 dollars and that I must pay this amount now!   I began to ask question about the validity of this phone call, then he got aggressive and started calling me names like loser, and dead beat,poor excuse for a Farther.   He also said I would go to jail for failing to pay! I told him I was already paying support to the state and I do pay my bills on time. He continued to insult me, I couldn't believe my ears. I stopped him at one point and put him on speaker phone while my mother-in-law listened to this crap! He started yelling, I couldn't  record this conversation legally and it would stand up in court! Wow!!! After I realized this might be a prank call I called him a loser and hung up! He called back right a way and told me I couldn't stop him from calling me. This went on for a few minutes and I asked him for an address so that I could file a denial. He wouldn't let me talk and then hung up. I was pretty shaken by that experience, he threaten me by saying that he knew my SS number and that freaked me out. I did a credit check at all three credit reporting agencies and found an inquiry by Joseph Steven & Associates. I did some searching on the web and found all these complaints against JSA and Rumson, Bolling & Associates. I have been receiving phone calls again today and it was Mr. Pierce using the number AT&T 1-800-555-1212 and he said to pay my child support you loser. I want this guy and the whole d**n bunch of crooked SOB's. I filed this with the FTC and Venture County DA's office as well as the BBB. Not surprising they have a F rating! I received a call from a reporter in California who was doing a report on this company and you can read it here.

http://www.vcstar.com/news/2009/dec/05/be1fcCollectors06/?print=1 These guys need to be stopped! I am doing everything to see to it! Thanks for my two cents.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2009 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rumson-Bolling-Associates-Forensic-Case-Management-Services-Inc-Commercial-Investigati/Sherman-Oaks-California-91403/Rumson-Bolling-Associates-Forensic-Case-Management-Services-Inc-Commercial-Investi-534844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rumson, Bolling & Associates / Forensic Case Management Services, Inc / Commercial Investigati

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This is Rumson, Bolling & Associates

AUTHOR: D. Ballzee - (United States of America)

It seem my name is listed as a dead beat dad, which is in response to my post in complaining about this crooked company!

The information about me is false. I can live with that, but this is who Rumson, Bolling & Associates are. Thanks to all the people who continue to complain about this corrupt business. Please follow this  for some great reporting on these creeps!

I guess I hit the nerve!

AUTHOR: d.remillard - (USA)

I see you fouls read your bad press! Too bad you are wrong on so many facts.
This is what I expected from Rumson Bolling & Associates...AKA Drug addictics!
You have not responded to my letters, and I guess the bad press is true!

Please do show more of your ignorance, it proves my point!

AUTHOR: James m. - (U.S.A.)

I recently have been searching through various other complaint/dead beat websites and came across Dennis R Remillard. According to another website on where to find deadbeat's Dennis had refused to pay child support and grew over $9,000 in debt with the Department of Children Services in Everett, WA.

I am an advocate in hunting, finding and bringing justice to these wrong doing deadbeat fathers. I recently wrote a rip off report on this individual and I will post the link when RoR publishes this. This man does owe money and he owes it to his CHILDREN! The mother of this deadbeat father's children has been out of $9,000. When feeding children and housing them $9,000 is a lot of money and that money rightfully belongs to those kids!