Complaint Review: Run Local Garage Door

• Reported By: Anonymous — Raleigh North Carolina United States of America
Run Local Garage Door
Raleigh, North Carolina United States of America

Run Local Garage Door (total ripoff) Raleigh, North Carolina

Name of the company says it all - RUN!!!!!!  And, run far away from these guys.  They claim $29 service.  They then quoted me for the price of the part, and while they were out getting it, I called the dealer and found that my price would have been half of what they had already quoted me.  Had to straighten that out when the technician returned, but had to speak to his manager.  Two days after they left, a a cord came loose and fell on the garage floor, and my wife ran over it.  I had to call twice and complain.  The original tech finally called me back after one week, and told me he wasn't going to guarentee any of his work.  To "debug" the problem, he hold me to pull down on the cord to disengage the door, and I explained again that the cord had fallen off onto the floor which my wife had then run over.   Then the tech started swearing at me, and hung up on me.  So I called their phone number again to file a complaint about that.  The supervisor, Mike, said he wasn't going to do anything about it.

Next time, I will save myself the headahce, and just call Wayne Dalton first.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Run-Local-Garage-Door/Raleigh-North-Carolina-/Run-Local-Garage-Door-total-ripoff-Raleigh-North-Carolina-970215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Run Local Garage Door