Complaint Review: Run Local Locksmith

• Reported By: C. — Setauket New York United States of America
Run Local Locksmith
26636 Van Dyke Ave, Center Line, MI Internet, New York United States of America

Run Local Locksmith Nothing short of extortion Internet, New York

Do not use these thieves. I needed to get into a house of mine and tried to arrange them meeting my realtor to change lock cylinders on the front door. They would not give a rough estimate before hand. The realtor called the "home office" to coordinate and was treated in a disrespectful patronizing manner. The locksmith this company contracted with showed up an hour late. He threatened the broker while I was listening over her cell phone call to me. She felt threatened and went into her car. The locksmith called me from his phone said the broker was uncooperative and gave me a quote for $391.00 to change the cylinders in two run of the mill locks. It was nothing but extortion and when I called the "home office" I was put on hold for over an hour by Juan. In the meantime I was worried about my broker's safety and authorized the charge. This took place on Long Island, NY. They never sent me a receipt after I faxed in all my information on a credit card charge form. My credit card. I called for a receipt and found months later they put it in the name of the realtor. I've yet to get a receipt as a paying party even though I have requested it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2012 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Run-Local-Locksmith/Internet-New-York-/Run-Local-Locksmith-Nothing-short-of-extortion-Internet-New-York-854880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Run Local Locksmith