Complaint Review: Run Local Locksmith

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: jadon10 — Pearland Texas United States of America
Run Local Locksmith

Run Local Locksmith Company Manager Harasses Customer when Customer asks questions about Locksmith. Internet

Locked myself out of the house, called RunLocalLocksmith and Locksmith came to house charged $120.00.

I called RunLocal b/c web page stated that fee's started at $35.00 and I asked to talk to the Manager.  The Manager got on the ph. and I told him that the Locksmith had said that he made 40% of the fee and that he had given me his card and I could call him and the fee would be less.  The manager became furious at this and instead of talking to the locksmith about this he began telling me how appreciative the locksmith should be for using his service.  I told him that it made me anxious for him to tell a person that had just been to my home and unlocked my backdoor that he was going to loose an account because of me.  He ignored my concern looked up my address by my ph. # when I again stated that I really didn't want him to call the locksmith and this made the Manager even more furious.  He was very concerned about the business rather than the customers safety and concerns.  The manager was a horrible representative of RunLocalLockSmith, he talked over me and as I became more frustrated the volume of the conversation escalated and I asked him to stop yelling at me and he yelled back that he was not yelling. I asked to speak to his boss and he said he was the only person that I was going to talk to so I asked to speak to the owner and he said the owner didn't talk to customers because he (the manager) was so good at his job.

I will no longer be doing business and will highly discourage anyone that I know for ever having anything to do with RunLocalLocksmith--customer service isn't their best quality.  Call someone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Run-Local-Locksmith/internet/Run-Local-Locksmith-Company-Manager-Harasses-Customer-when-Customer-asks-questions-about-993404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Run Local Locksmith