Complaint Review: Run Local Locksmith

• Reported By: alex — lake orion Michigan United States of America
Run Local Locksmith
26636 Van Dyke Ave Internet United States of America

Run Local Locksmith Rip-off from this company Internet

I have used the service for this company since I was locked-out of my house. i called the service center asking for an estimate and price was informed to start at U$ 35,00 but to be confirmed at the time of the service. It took 1 Hour for the guy to arrive. The quote came out as USD 135 and I had to authorize for the service. The representative informed that time could be 5minutes or 2 hours but the price was the same no mater how long that will take. It took 4minutes to open the door. Just like that !!! Easy, Easy and I was short on U$ 135. Today I call the service center to put a complaint against the company and I was told that a service like this in average cost U$ 120. If that's the case, they should inform the average cost on the website and over the phone and then we will not waste our time on waiting to be ripped-off.

I don't recommend this company to anybody else unless you are willing to give easy money away !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2012 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Run-Local-Locksmith/internet/Run-Local-Locksmith-Rip-off-from-this-company-Internet-866003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Run Local Locksmith