Complaint Review: Run or Dye

• Updated: Tue, August 19, 2014

• Reported By: Nicole L — North Augusta South Carolina
Run or Dye
4752 W California Ave Unit 400-500 Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Run or Dye Comapny cancel even to be held in Augusta, GA on Sept 13, 2014. Company is refusing to refund any money, but stating that you can travel out of town to another race, hours away. Or they will send you a t-shirt & donate my money to their charity. I would like a full refund for my Husband & I. Salt Lake City Utah

Run or Dye had a scheduled race for Augusta, GA on Sept 13th, 2014.  The company chose to cancel the race due to lack of participation.  They sent out an email giving those paid participants 3 options, 2 of which were the ability to travel out of town (hours away) to attend another race, or they would send you a t-shirt & donate my money to their chairty.  None of these options I agree with.  i pre-registered & paid in May 2014 for my Husband & I.  I would like a full refund.  If I wanted to attend the races out of town I would have signed up for those, I have already made commitments for those dates or I have to work.  I do not feel that donating MY money to THEIR chairty is a fair solution either.  I didn't sign up to donate to chairity, I signed up to be able to participate in this event in Augusta, GA.  I have tried contacting the compnay, with no response. I have also left complaint with BBB, & contact my local news about this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 01:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Run-or-Dye/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84104-4477/Run-or-Dye-Comapny-cancel-even-to-be-held-in-Augusta-GA-on-Sept-13-2014-Company-is-re-1170681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Run or Dye