Complaint Review: RunFreeMuzzles

• Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By: Tice andrus — Waterford Michigan
RunFreeMuzzles
Nationwide New Zealand

RunFreeMuzzles , Run Free Muzzle, RunFree Muzzle, runfreemuzzle Shipped incorrect product, offer to correct issue for addtional $15. Did not correct issue. new zealand Nationwide

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Buyer sent incorrect measurements

I purchased a FreeRun Muzzle from Mike Smith off Ebay. There is a process where your measure your dog for the correct size and take pictures to verify. I did this and Mike thought my measurements where too big, so he made a smaller muzzle for my dog. He sent me this muzzle. I did not know he went with a smaller size.

Due to the smaller size muzzle it was choking my dog and rubbing his nose raw to the point it would bleed. I did everything to correct the problem with no luck. I sent Mike Smith a picture of my dog with the muzzle and he responded back saying the muzzle is too small and how he didn't use my measurements and went smaller.

We agreed he would replace the muzzle and I would only need to pay $15 shipping. I Paypal'd him the money and waited over a month and the product never arrived. After many attempts at emailing him with no response I had to file a dispute with Paypal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RunFreeMuzzles/nationwide/RunFreeMuzzles-Run-Free-Muzzle-RunFree-Muzzle-runfreemuzzle-Shipped-incorrect-product-1052385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RunFreeMuzzles

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Buyer sent incorrect measurements

AUTHOR: runfreemuzzles - ()

This buyer Tice Andrus originally sent incorrect measurements shown on a photo of his dog, a muzzle was sent to this size. The purchase was made on Ebay & the buyer was initially happy with the muzzle & left positive feeback on Ebay this is still veiwable to anyone who doubts me. It was only after I pointed out that the muzzle looked a size too small the problem was a discrepency between the photos with tape measure & the other supplied measurements form this customer. Since he had cut the lower part of the muzzle off I would not be able to resell this muzzle if returned, I then offered to organise another muzzle for $15 in total, paid into paypal. The replacement order wasn't sent as fast as he wanted & he put a hold on the $15. In order to keep the customer happy I returned the $15 & would have been happy to organise another payment as the muzzle wouldn't have arrived before the hold expired & the money returned automatically. The customer reply to refunding the money was to try blackmailing me by threatening to list me on this site unless I sent another muzzle. Unfortunately I don't respond to blackmail & refused to deal with him any further. So if he was unhappy with the muzzle why leave the positive feedback on Ebay for the purchase - if any one has any doubts I can easily show this original feedback left on Ebay - so who is the real ripoff in this transaction?