Complaint Review: RunLocal Locksmith

• Reported By: MARCEL MOREJON — Miami United States of America
RunLocal Locksmith
26636 Vandyke Ave Centerline, Missouri United States of America

RunLocal Locksmith "Local" Locksmith is a total rip-off Centerline, Missouri

I was on my way to work and had a lot things to take to the car. In my rush I locked the door leaving the keys inside. Not having a spare set, I quickly checked the internet on my phone for a locksmith. The first company that came up advertised "24 hr.  emergency service " "Only $15 Locksmith Service.

In my panic I ignored the fact that the operator was not in Miami so they were clearly not local as advertised, and the driver showed up in a regular car not a company car or van as one would expect. The operator had told me the service would be 15 dollars for showing up, then depending on the service needed, the locksmith would determine the price.  Buy the time the driver showed up I was really late for work and desperate so I had to agree to the crazy price of 90 dollars for the "service" that took the locksmith about 2 min to complete.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2012 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RunLocal-Locksmith/Centerline-Missouri-48015/RunLocal-Locksmith-Local-Locksmith-is-a-total-rip-off-Centerline-Missouri-828253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RunLocal Locksmith