Complaint Review: Runlocal locksmith

• Updated: Sun, March 25, 2012

• Reported By: Disgusted Engine Builder — United States of America
Runlocal locksmith
port st lucie, Florida United States of America

Runlocal locksmith used my parking lot as a dumpster! port st lucie, Florida

My first impression was bad! Employees showed up for an emergency lock change for my business in an un-marked vehicle, no uniform. This was in the middle of night BTW. The first thing these lowlifes did was empty their garbage from the front seat of their vehicle into my parking lot. (my windows are tinted, i can see out but they can see in.) I went outside and told them my lot was not a dumpster! They denied doing it.  Then they proceeded to mangle my door. I requested a thumb turn on the inside. They installed a completely different lock on the inside then the out side. I now have a key for the inside of my business. And a totally different key for the outside. WTF!!! Ive made numerous attempts to have them come fix this and they never show up. They told me over the phone that it would be $95 a lock. Well when he made the bill, It was $95 per side of the door! and a 15 service charge. These people are crooks and shady! As a business owner, im totally blown away that they would treat people like this. Disgusting!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2012 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Runlocal-locksmith/port-st-lucie-Florida-34983/Runlocal-locksmith-used-my-parking-lot-as-a-dumpster-port-st-lucie-Florida-859027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Runlocal locksmith