Complaint Review: Runners World And North Shore Agency

• Submitted: Tue, June 02, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 02, 2009

• Reported By:Ft Collins Colorado
Runners World And North Shore Agency
runnersworld.com Red Oak, Iowa U.S.A.

Runners World And North Shore Agency collection agency for not renewing subscription Red Oak Iowa

The North Shore Agency of Melville NY sent me a threatening letter saying hat I owed money to Runners World Magazine. According to my magazine label the subscription ooes not expire until 2010. I called runners world and they told me that I was on automatic magazine renewal, which was a surprise to me. I requested to be removed from automatic renewal, which they did. The letter sent by NSA was really ominous. I called Consumers reports and told them of this also and sent them the letter.

Kathy
Ft Collins, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2009 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Runners-World-And-North-Shore-Agency/Red-Oak-Iowa-51591-0373/Runners-World-And-North-Shore-Agency-collection-agency-for-not-renewing-subscription-Red-O-457878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Runners World And North Shore Agency