Complaint Review: Running L Real Estate

• Submitted: Sat, July 21, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, July 21, 2012

• Reported By: candylandstarranch — Cottonwood California United States of America
Running L Real Estate
15790 Bowman Rd, Cottonwood,CA 96022 Internet United States of America

Running L Real Estate Lori Pritchett, Linda Pritchett, Sell Or Else Internet

I own a nice piece of agriculture land in Tehama County, over the last 10 years I have been bothered by Running L Real Estate Company to sell my property. They do not stop bringing unsolicited buyers to my home and property to see it without my permission.

Then they tred to get me to sign papers stating I am not aware of any legal access to my home at this time. This is a "LIE" and I will not sign nor make an untrue statement. The Deeded express easement to my property was purchased from their father, Irwin Rogers in 1955.

I have litigated two different roads that enter my property and was ejected off through a Quiet Title Action where the Judge stated I was "NOT Landlocked" and ordered me to use my Deeded access.

This access is recorded in Tehama County Records Bk 281 Pg 176 and I have used since 1998.

December 13, 2011 I took them to small claims court for blocking my easement and the Judge viewed all my documents and agreed this is my Deeded access that is part of the Deed to my property. [continued below]....
.....

Under Oath Ms Pritchett denied blocking me out. So my claim was lost, but eight months later I am still blocked off my property and letters have been sent asking to please stop blocking my Deeded access.

I contacted my local sheriff Dave Hencratt three weeks ago concerning the perjury.

Both mother and daughter who run Running L Real Estate tried to have me sign papers that were fraud to a perspective buyer. I have sent the documentation to the Board Of Realtors on Sacramento for review.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2012 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Running-L-Real-Estate/internet/Running-L-Real-Estate-Lori-Pritchett-Linda-Pritchett-Sell-Or-Else-Internet-915447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Running L Real Estate