• Report: #1132092

• Reported By: CHM — Millsboro Delaware
Rural King
, Select State/Province USA

Rural King Still waiting for my order Matoon IL and Internet

On March 7, 2014, I placed an order online with Rural King for a landscaping product.  It was promised to be shipped within 1-2 days via UPS.  It is now 3/20/2014 and I still don't have the product.  Customer service says UPS must have lost the package and I must wait for ANOTHER 7-10 days to see IF they find it.  Meanwhile, I am sitting here without this product that is very important to our Spring planning.  Their attitude seems to be "Too bad, so sad, but we aren't going to do anything about this."

This is the most recent comment from them today:  "I am very sorry about this situation! Unfortunately at this time all we can do is wait for the claim for UPS to process. Once we have heard back from UPS on whether they have found it or not we will be in contact with you letting you know. If we do locate the package and you are no longer wanting it you may return it to us for a refund. If you have any further questions please let us know."

They really seem sorry, don't they?  I'm going somewhere else to buy the product now. You know if they find the product and I want a refund, I'll have to pay to ship it back -- IF the product ever shows up. This "family owned" company really doesn't appear to care much about future business from their customers.  Suggest you NEVER buy anything on line from them.  They aren't trustworthy and don't stand behind their service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rural-King/Select-StateProvince/Rural-King-Still-waiting-for-my-order-Matoon-IL-and-Internet-1132092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rural King