Complaint Review: Rush Card - UniRush Financial Services

• Submitted: Fri, April 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 25, 2008

• Reported By:St. Louis Missouri
Rush Card - UniRush Financial Services
23074 Network Place Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Rush Card UniRush Financial Services Scripted Customer Serivce, unhelpful, ununknowledgeable, IMPOSSIBLE Chicago Illinois

I have had my Rush Card account for 2 years. Earlier this month I had unauthorized charges and was forced to block my account. I was told that I would be receiving a new card in 7-10 business days. In the mean time I had to put in a dispute for unauthorized charges which could take up to 90 days. I received my papers for my dispute but I did not receive my new card! I called Rush Card HORRIBLE customer service and they told me I had to wait until the 10th day...so I did. My card NEVER came. So I have now put in a request for a new card and was charged 30.00 to have it sent Fedex Express. The funny thing is the people at RushCard can't give me a tracking number nor can they give me any information on what method was used though Fedex to send out my card (over night, home delivery, etc) The customer service is TOTALLY scripted and when you ask them a question thats not in their script they have to put you on hold and they stutter because they have no clue what my question is nor how to answer it. I have asked to have someone from their corporate office call me 2 times and have yet gotten a phone call. Oh and when I asked to speak to a supervisor they refused!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now I am completely BROKE. All of my money goes on to that card. I just want my card so I can take all my money out and cancel they whole account! I Loved Rushcard because I could get direct deposit but now I am actually looking forward to getting a paper check! I don't know what to do. I am a single Mother with a 4 year old little boy. Now I have to go to a food pantry because I have no other way to feed him. I have called and called and called and they are COMPLETELY USELESS. Russell Simmons should be ashamed of himself!

Amy
St. Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2008 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rush-Card-UniRush-Financial-Services/Chicago-Illinois-60673/Rush-Card-UniRush-Financial-Services-Scripted-Customer-Serivce-unhelpful-ununknowledgeab-328893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rush Card - UniRush Financial Services