Complaint Review: Rush Card-UniRush Financial

• Reported By: RW — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Rush Card-UniRush Financial
Cincinnati, Ohio United States of America

Rush Card-UniRush Financial Pre-Paid Credit Card Service Cincinnati, Ohio

I am writing because Rush Card has blocked my account with over $800 sitting in my account.  It all started when I was trying to transfer funds from my rush card to my pay pal account. When it didn't work (because it is really difficult to add and withdraw money from the account in the first place), I just decided to transfer the funds from my pay pal account to my rush card instead.  This series of transactions we deemed fraudulent.  Even though it was me transferring money from accounts that are mine.

Now, I have been on the phone since Sunday, October 2, 2011, with people who are obviously not in this country who keep making promises that someone will call me back and no one has.  I have even emailed and no one has any answers.  Today I was referred to the dispute department that is just some answering machine that I have to hope will generate a call back.

This is all very frustrating and upsetting because I feel like they have stolen my money and I may never get it back.  I need the money to pay my rent which is due and they may cause me to have to pay late fees that I should not have to pay since I have all of the money sitting on my card.  If this situation is not cleared up by today (October 4, 2011), I will seek legal action for the trouble that they have caused me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2011 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rush-Card-UniRush-Financial/Cincinnati-Ohio-/Rush-Card-UniRush-Financial-Pre-Paid-Credit-Card-Service-Cincinnati-Ohio-784472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rush Card-UniRush Financial