Complaint Review: Rush Card

• Submitted: Sat, July 28, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, July 28, 2012

• Reported By: Evab — Delcambre Louisiana United States of America
Rush Card

Rush Card I got blocked from my money i work very hard for after using this card for five months due to a error in their system. I was never warned before they blocked it. Internet

I got a rush card because I needed it for my job for direct deposit. I used this card for five months then one day I got blocked and I called the company and their response was due to a error in their system I was blocked from my money that I work very hard for with zero warning that this was going to happen.

I got a email from them three or four days after I got blocked for their reasoning on why they did it. This is a prepaid card not a credit card this is not money they give me every penny on that card is what I put on there. Its wrong its bullsh*t and their customer service does not try to help you out at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2012 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rush-Card/internet/Rush-Card-I-got-blocked-from-my-money-i-work-very-hard-for-after-using-this-card-for-five-918956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rush Card