Complaint Review: Rush Card

• Submitted: Thu, February 02, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 02, 2012

• Reported By: sarah — Htown Texas United States of America
Rush Card

Rush Card Russell Simmons/babyphat Horrible Customer Services and Will give you the round around to keep your money Internet, Internet

Hi am very upset and disgusted with rush card , I been having my card for over a 1yr never had an issue since i usually never used it well they keep sending me this offer for direct deposit i signed up and then when the day came for my first deposit they said they have my money on hold til i summit a proof of my DL and SS i gave them this when i first signed up wtf happen to it anyway I called since their website dont have a fax number i was on hold for 2hours before i got someoneon the line i ask for the fax and also email i sent my information while the CSR is still on the line then she tells me if i can hold she will check to see if they recieved it wtf another 2hrs no one came on the line so i hung up, i sent them an email no answer no money yet in account , i tryed calling back automated comes on saying please call back all customer service rep are busy and hung up all daycome on they need to hire more CSR , I still have not got a hold of anyone and no money in my account !! DO NOT DO BUSSINESS WITH THEM !!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rush-Card/internet/Rush-Card-Russell-Simmonsbabyphat-Horrible-Customer-Services-and-Will-give-you-the-round-832900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rush Card