Complaint Review: Rush Card

• Reported By: M. — Birmingham Alabama United States of America
Rush Card
23074 Netork Place Internet United States of America

Rush Card UniRush L.LC STOLE MY MONEY, Internet

I have had my federal return deposited to a RUSH CARD. they released my state return with no problems. now i have $4007.30 that they claim has to be verified. They asked me to send in my social, my drivers license, my W-2, and my 1040 form.

I gave them everything, now their saying another department has to verify that! they had me on hold for 3 hours just to speak with someone. and now they say that its going to be an additional 1-3 business days before they can verify. the IRS disbursed my return on 2/7/13. is this legal? what can i do. they hardly speak any English when you finally do get connected with someone. they have hung up on me three times.

I am warning anyone considering using anything of Rush, TURN AWAY, RUN!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rush-Card/internet/Rush-Card-UniRush-LLC-STOLE-MY-MONEY-Internet-1010849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rush Card