Complaint Review: Rush Fitness

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: ripped off — Arden North Carolina United States of America
Rush Fitness
1815 Hendersonville Road Asheville, North Carolina United States of America

Rush Fitness The Rush Horrific nightmare of a filthy rude narcisistic people who steal from the people Asheville, North Carolina

At first they are all nice once you signed a contract they become like wolves trying to get you to sign on more family members and pay for additional personal trainers. I spent over $2,000 in a two year contract that includes a personal trainer.

But when my nephew was rudely called a wetback mexican in the gym and I complainted to the lady screaming to the child. Management was called and they said that my 7 year old nephew needed to be scorted to the mens locker room when I failed to let them take him away. They cancelled my contract and did not even give me a refund for all of what I paid.

They were rude and did not even hear my nephew crying because of the racism from t he other person who was allowed to stay. Robbery that is how they do bussiness there!

I thought separate but equal was defeated. Obviously not. My beautiful nephew even said to the manager. I'm not even Mexican I am an American. How sad

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rush-Fitness/Asheville-North-Carolina-28803/Rush-Fitness-The-Rush-Horrific-nightmare-of-a-filthy-rude-narcisistic-people-who-steal-fro-977200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rush Fitness