Complaint Review: RushCard

• Submitted: Mon, July 23, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 23, 2012

• Reported By: Mike — Fowlerville Michigan USA

RushCard Had my SSD check Directly Deposited to their account w/o my permission--I destroyed the Card when it was issued to me w/o actvating--The funds were Directly Deposited to Chase Bank where I don't even Internet

I went online to to check out Prepaid Debit cards.  I went to a company called RushCard.  Although I did fill out a questionaire, I NEVER authorized tis company to transfer my Direct Deposit to this card ot their bank (Chase Bank).  When I received the card I immediately decided it was not for me.  I cut up the Card and threw it away.  The following month my funds never showed up from my SSD check into my Bank.  RushCard had re-routed my funds w/o my knowledge or permssion.  I never approved ths transaction or filled out the info to allow this.  They have emailed me that the funds have been retuirned to Social Security, buy it has been almost a week and my bills are still due, as the funds have not been returned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 04:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RushCard/internet/RushCard-Had-my-SSD-check-Directly-Deposited-to-their-account-wo-my-permission-I-destro-915943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RushCard