Complaint Review: Rushcard Prepaid Visa

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2007

• Reported By:stone mountain Georgia
Rushcard Prepaid Visa
ruschard.com Internet U.S.A.

Rushcard Prepaid Visa Refusing to release my funds back to my account in a timely manner rushcard.com internet

Rushcard pre paid visa, will not return my monies back to my account. There was a problem with the system on 12/1/07. Customers were advised to enter any bank to get a cash advance from their account. I went to Bank of America, I was declined for 350.00, I went to Wachovia and was declined for 700.00, and I went to a Amacco gas station, and put 20.00 in my car , but my account refects 100.00. My rent was due on 12/1/07. I was hung up on 3 times by rushcard, and finally now, I've been told over 5 times, there is nothing they can do. I just have to wait 4-6 business days and if the banks do not claim the pending transactions, then it will reflect on my account.

The strangest question to ask is if the banks claim the transaction taht was orginally denied, then who are they going to give my money too? Are they going to call me and say come back to the bank we changed our minds, I can now have the money ? Hey!, I think not!!....

Meanwhile, rent is due, kids need lunch money, need to go the the grocery store, and electric bill is due. If the banks had issued me the monies, then it wouldn't show pending. Do not open up a rushcard account if you can help it. I have been with them for 4 years and this is the worst thing I have ever seen in my life.

Leslie
stone mountain, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2007 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rushcard-Prepaid-Visa/internet/Rushcard-Prepaid-Visa-Refusing-to-release-my-funds-back-to-my-account-in-a-timely-manner-r-288552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rushcard Prepaid Visa