Complaint Review: Rushcard

• Reported By: Nicole — lumberton North Carolina United States of America
Rushcard
23074 Network Place Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Rushcard Blocked my card. Cannot use it. I want my money back. Chicago Illinois

I called Rushcard to tell them that I went to CVS/Pharamacy to purchase an green dot card and I told the cashier to put $35.00 on the green dot card and it said it was activated on my receipt. So when I got home I called Rushcard to tell them I had put the money on the green dot card and I had to pay a bill online so they told me that my card was blocked and the lady told me that to send a copy of my social society card, address, and Id. So I went to office depot Saturday (02-9-13) and they fax it for me and now I call them back and they saying I have to send something with my address on it so I went back to Office Depot yesterday (02-10-13) and fax them something with my mailing address. So I called them today to see if my card is still blocked and they said I need to send something with my address and I told them I did that today at Office Depot. So will yall please contact me back at (((ROR redacted))) or contact me by phone (((ROR redacted))). Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rushcard/Chicago-Illinois-60673/Rushcard-Blocked-my-card-Cannot-use-it-I-want-my-money-back-Chicago-Illinois-1012637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rushcard