Complaint Review: Rushcard

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Anna Singleton — Dalton Georgia United States of America
Rushcard

Rushcard they will not post my tax return tthey wont release my tax return after ive sent in 3 state issued document and 1 county proving my identifiction 5 times my form1040 was faxed can they hold a goverment Internet

I filled my taxes on jan 30 th 2013 my return got to my Rushcard on Feb 12th 2013 I called the 13 to see why my return had not been posted to my account they in turn told me they needed more information on my identity I was told at that point to fax a copy of my drivers license social security card and proof of address such as a power bill. I did so the next day at 8:10 am eastern time I was asked to call in an hour or so to make sure the documents were recived.

I called after waiting almost 2 hours I waited for 46 min for an agent to even answer. I talked to a man that told me I would have my return in 24-48 hours .

Well 24-48 hours came and went they told me to activate my card with a green dot money pack I did so 20.00 worth plus my husband tried to transfer money from his account to my card a total of $600.00 in 24 hour period still no money they inform me now I had to fax my 1040 tax form my tax prep did that not once but sent the same form 5 times in a 24 hour period so a week after my tax return has gottin to me I still don't have my money I've emailed them called I don't know what else to do my family is doing without because of this company it was a big mistake trusting Rushcard it won't happin again oh ya my husbands $600.00 has yet to be returned as well so a total of $4641.00 can't be gottin I want to know why.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rushcard/internet/Rushcard-they-will-not-post-my-tax-return-tthey-wont-release-my-tax-return-after-ive-sen-1016583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rushcard