Complaint Review: Rushcard.com - Unirush Financial Services

• Submitted: Sat, August 02, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 04, 2008

• Reported By:Palm Bay Florida
Rushcard.com - Unirush Financial Services
Po Box 42482, Ohio U.S.A.

Rushcard.com Having trouble recovering funds Ohio

*UPDATE Employee: Apology for system outage

I have been trying to recover funds from this company. I cant contact them by phone to file my complaint.

They said I had to contact the merchant. The problem was they had a system failure and my card was declined and could not be used.

I checked my account balance and I find that I was charged for the transactions and now I cant get anyone to give me money back

Angel
Palm Bay, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2008 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rushcardcom-Unirush-Financial-Services/Po-Box-42482-Ohio-45242/Rushcardcom-Having-trouble-recovering-funds-Ohio-358463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rushcard.com - Unirush Financial Services

AUTHOR: Caroline - (U.S.A.)

I have read your complaint regarding the availability of your funds and the level of customer service received during the system malfunction that occurred on Friday, August 1st 2008.

Unfortunately, we were not able to respond in a timely manner to the high level of cardholder calls and e-mails that we received. They overwhelmed our call center and website, greatly slowing our response time, and at times shutting these communication channels down entirely. Many cardholders were unaware of the severity of the issue due to this communication breakdown.

At Rushcard, it is our responsibility to have our cardholders' funds available 24/7, when they need it and we understand the serious consequences when we fail in meeting that expectation.

As of August 3, 2008, we have corrected the accounts for all impacted cardholders. Additionally, we issued apology emails and we are currently running an outbound calling campaign in an effort to personally apologize to every impacted cardholder. Lastly, we are waiving all convenience fees for the month of August for impacted cardholders.

Again, we deeply apologize for the problems this outage caused, and pledge our best efforts toward preventing them from ever happening again.