• Report: #196746

• Updated: Sun, August 27, 2006

• Reported By:NATALIA Texas
Russ Dalbeys Winning In The Cash Flow Business
russdalbey.com Internet U.S.A.

Russ Dalbeys Winning In The Cash Flow Business ripoff, con artist, thieves, and a few other choice words!!! Internet
*UPDATE... Rip-off Report Investigation: Russ Dalbey has a commitment to the success of his customers, employees & to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. 100% customer satisfaction, tens of thousands of consumers every year become financially independent.

*Consumer Comment: Dear Shelsi:

*Consumer Comment: I GOT MY REFUND!!!!

*Consumer Comment: No more e-mails!

*Consumer Comment: Yet Another e-mail from Aric Allen

*Author of original report: SHELSI TRY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Author of original report: SHELSI

*Consumer Comment: another e-mail from Aric Allen

*Consumer Comment: another e-mail from Aric Allen

*Consumer Comment: Dear Shelsi in Bakersfield California!!!

*Consumer Comment: I e-mailed Arica Allen

i also bought the program, and realized it took alot more than what we knew to do it, and tried to get a refund! 9 months later i am finally getting a refund. i tried every 800 numer they had. and when i emailed somebody there, they said ''why didn't you try this number'', because i didn't have it "d__b_ss!!! if you want a refund, the person to contact is at email address: [email protected] the name is arica allen....

Richard
NATALIA, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2006 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Russ-Dalbeys-Winning-In-The-Cash-Flow-Business/internet/Russ-Dalbeys-Winning-In-The-Cash-Flow-Business-ripoff-con-artist-thieves-and-a-few-othe-196746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Russ Dalbeys Winning In The Cash Flow Business

Dear Shelsi:

AUTHOR: Richard - (U.S.A.)

Way to go girl! I told you so! Now maybe you can help somebody else to get their refund also. All you have to do is hang in there! I think that in the future we will not buy anything off of the internet, or by telephone, right shelsi? later Richard

I GOT MY REFUND!!!!

AUTHOR: Shelsi - (U.S.A.)

I took Richard's advice and kept e-mailing Aric Allen. All of my e-mails were really nice and sincere, maybe one or two a week. I never got any responses so I figured I was blocked or something.

I called and left a message with the success counselors and e-mailed tech support asking for a refund. I got an e-mail the next day saying they already refunded me but for $151.50. I called and asked why I was only given a partial refund but they said they refunded me the whole amount, $497.50 for protege and $151.50 for the beginning course.

Sure enough, I called my credit cards and I had a credit for those amounts!! Thank you Richard!! If it weren't for you I probably wouldn't have thought twice about possibly being able to get my refund.

I even signed something saying I was aware that my $497.50 was non-refundable, and I still got a refund! If I can get one, anyone can!!! YAY!!!

No more e-mails!

AUTHOR: Shelsi - (U.S.A.)

Well, I don't know if Aric has written anyone back, but now he is refusing to respond to my e-mails. I was really trying to be nice and sincere but he doesn't know if I'm just playing with him. I just want him to help me get my money back!

What should I do? Any suggestions? I haven't heard from you in a while, Richard. I hope you weren't offended by my last comment.

Yet Another e-mail from Aric Allen

AUTHOR: Shelsi - (U.S.A.)

I wrote Aric Allen a nice e-mail telling him we got off on the wrong foot. I could tell he wasn't going to work with me if I was mean. His e-mail back, though, he told me he was suspicious of my last(nice) e-mail because he got an e-mail from you telling him that you and I were planning to shut them down and that we were planning to find his personal number and start harassing him at home. To my knowledge, that is not true. It's true that I want my refund and am not happy with them, but I also don't want Aric to refuse to work with me because myself or other people are threatening him. I do appreciate all your help, though. Thanks!

SHELSI TRY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelsi:

On one of the other complaints, they state to contact the cosumer affairs division, they say to contact them in the state of UTAH! Read the other complaints and you will find the one i am talking about. i would give you my email address, but they just keep deleting it.............

SHELSI

AUTHOR: Richard - (U.S.A.)

KEEP CALLING THEM AND EMAILING THEM. ALSO TELL THEM THAT YOU TALKED TO ME, AND WHY WONT THEY GIVE YOU A REFUND, BECAUSE AFTER 1 YEAR THEY GAVE ME A REFUND.

another e-mail from Aric Allen

AUTHOR: Shelsi - (U.S.A.)

Maybe I shouldn't have, but I e-mailed Aric Allen again telling him he sounded a bit rude to me and that I felt the company was manipulative. This was his response:

Shelsi:

Asking a company to break a policy by calling them rude and manipulative is not a good way to get things done. Do you want to insult me or ask for a refund? I don't see how doing both will get you anywhere, in fact lets make it simple...No refund.

-Aric Allen

Ouch!!! I wish I would have never signed anything! He doesn't seem to have very good customer service skills when it comes to the customers who are not happy. Thanks for your response Richard!

another e-mail from Aric Allen

-Aric Allen

Dear Shelsi in Bakersfield California!!!

AUTHOR: Richard - (U.S.A.)

I did not sign anything! I don't understand how you came about signing anything at all! I sent in the money, and tried the system, and it takes a degree in real estate to do this system. You just can't call up people and say, blah, blah,blah,!!! For 9 months i tried to get a refund, and for 9 months i was put off! I told these people that if they did not give me my refund, i was going to call the news media. Because i have reported a company in the past, and shut them down.

The power of the press, and the media, is a very, very, very, powerful thing. Do not give up. Keep on to them until you get a full refund. If you would like you can tell them that i got a full refund after 9 months. At first they only sent me a check for $75.00. I then emailed Arica Allen back and told them i paid alot more than that! They then sent me the rest of my money. In a nut shell, if they do not give you all of your money, then write up a story on here everytime you contact them, and let other people know what they are doing to you. Also i contacted the BBB, and the FTC. That also helps. Good Luck Shelsi!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Shelsi - (U.S.A.)

I'm guessing this totally puts me out of the money I spent on the Program because Aric Allen remined me that I signed something saying I was aware that my $497 was non-refundable...Is there any way around that?

I e-mailed Arica Allen

AUTHOR: Shelsi - (U.S.A.)

I just e-mailed Aric Allen and the e-mail I just got back sounded kind of rude. He stated, our records show that we already refunded you half of your money and allowed you stay in the program, which is true. Then he said, if you feel you deserve special treatment, feel free to call me. Does that sound rude to you or is it just me? I am nervous to call now. I told them in the beginning I really wanted a full refund but they offered to refund half if I would stay in the program because they guaranteed I would make that right back in no more than three months! That was a big fat lie!!!