Complaint Review: Russ Dalby and the Dalbey Institute

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: Steven. — carolina Rhode Island
Russ Dalby and the Dalbey Institute
Dalbey Education 7233 Church Ranch Blvd. Westmi CO Boulder , Colorado USA

Russ Dalby and the Dalbey Institute Russ Dalbey education Insttue7233 Churh Ranch blvd Westminster, CO 80021 Misreprsented sale and education methods and stole $23,000.00 Boulder Colorado

In 2010 I watched an infomercial on TV. I called and was then contacted by the Dalbey Institute. Over sveral call and tricking me into buying a fool proof business opurtunity for $2,500.00 I was then asked to come out for "Special Training" in CO I went to Boulder,CO in August of 2010> It was a very impressive operation. A school with 100 people working two days of training on how to sell notes. Wich are privete realestate loans that could purchased and brokered for a nice profit. It all seemed above board and a fantastic oppurtunity. Then They have you back spend more and more money. Russ Dalbey the supreme leader and owner wanted to work with me one on one. He saw so much in my potential and could see a huge profit for me to make. Of course it was all fake, you never heard from Russ and soon the support and training you made a small foetune for disappeared. Not long after that the Co Attourney General such Dalbey down. To this day I have not receive any money back. I am a shamed to say how much I spent, safice to say it was the single biggest mistake of my life and cost me my savings. I here now Dalbey had to surrender his assets. Where is that money going.

I want to get involved inany settlement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Russ-Dalby-and-the-Dalbey-Institute/Boulder-Colorado/Russ-Dalby-and-the-Dalbey-Institute-Russ-Dalbey-education-Insttue7233-Churh-Ranch-blvd-We-1132148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Russ Dalby and the Dalbey Institute