- Report: #729594
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Russel Craig Pike of IBG (Internet Business Group)
Russel Craig Pike of IBG (Internet Business Group)Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America
Russel Craig Pike of IBG (Internet Business Group) Russell C Pike of XYIENCE Due Diligence Opportunity Lost - Passing it Along Info For Review So They Do Not Have An Experience As Well Las Vegas, Nevada
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: IBG, IBG.com, Internet Business Group, Reputation Management scam, Russell Pike, David Flynn
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: FELON
*Author of original report: Russell Craig Pike (use the full name and quotes when you search)
*Author of original report: Russell Craig Pike not Russel Craig Pike
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Letter from the
STATE OF CALIFORNIA
BUSINESS, TRANSPORTATION AND HOUSING AGENCY
DEPARTMENT OF CORPORATIONS
DESIST AND REFRAIN ORDER
(~for violations of sections 25110 and 25401 of the Corporations Code)
The California Corporations Commissioner finds that Russell Craig Pike =>
EXCERPT 1. From the STATE OF CALIFORNIA BUSINESS, TRANSPORTATION AND HOUSING AGENCY
DEPARTMENT OF CORPORATIONS DESIST AND REFRAIN ORDER pg 3 lines 7-11
"On July 9, 1997, Pike was indicted in u.s. District Court for the District of Nevada on
counts of bank fraud, money laundering and aiding and abetting, in connection with his operation of
Advanced Cart Technology, Inc. On October 13, 1998, Pike entered a guilty plea to the charge of
money laundering. On June 4, 1999, Pike was sentnced to 59 months in a federal prison, three years of supervised release and was ordered to pay restitution of$2,367,146.00."
EXCERPT 2. From the STATE OF CALIFORNIA BUSINESS, TRANSPORTATION AND HOUSING AGENCY
DEPARTMENT OF CORPORATIONS DESIST AND REFRAIN ORDER pg 2 lines 23-28
"In connection with the offers and sales of securities, Xyience and Pike omitted to disclose to
investors that: On February 10, 1998, the Mirage Casino-Hotel ("Mirage") filed a lawsuit in Nevada
state court, Eighth Judicial District for the County of Clark, against Pike alleging that over a two day
period in November 1995 Pike wrote three checks totaling $300,000.00, made payable to Mirage,
from an account with insufficient funds. Pike failed to respond to Mirage's lawsuit which led to the
Nevada state court entering a default judgment against him on July 7, 1998 and ordering Pike to
repay Mirage $300,000.00 plus interest."
EXCERPT 3. From the STATE OF CALIFORNIA BUSINESS, TRANSPORTATION AND HOUSING AGENCY DEPARTMENT OF CORPORATIONS DESIST AND REFRAIN ORDER
pg 1 lines 12-28 pg 2 1-20
"The California Corporations Commissioner finds that:
1. At all relevant times, Russell Craig Pike ("Pike") was the control person, President, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman ofthe Board of Xyience Incorporated ('Xyience"), a Nevada corporation formed on May 25,2004. Xyience, a nutrition supplement company, maintains a business address at 10650 West Charleston Blvd., Suite 110, Las Vegas, Nevada 89135 and a Web site at www.xyience.com.
2. Beginning in or about 2005, Pike and Xyience offered and sold securities, in the form of Xyience common stock, in the State of California.
3. Through general solicitations in the form of an investor recruitment network, Pike and Xyience offered or sold at least 1,541,667 shares ofXyience common stock to raise in excess of $2,100,000.00 from California residents.
4. The purported purpose of the common stock offering was to fund the growth and on-going operations of Xyience
5. These securities were offered and sold in this state in issuer transactions. The Department of Corporations has not issued a permit or other form of qualification authorizing any person to offer or sell these securities in this state.
6. In connection with the offers and sales of securities, Pike and Xyience misrepresented to investors:
a. In Xyience's Private Placement Memorandum dated July 17,2006, that" ... in the____________________________________________________________
course of business (Xyience] has legal issues that arise; management does not believe there are any material litigation to be concerned with." In fact, on June 22, 2006, Xyience shareholders GIG Enterprises, L.L.C. and Maurice Owens filed a lawsuit in Nevada state court, Eighth Judicial District for the County of Clark, alleging that Pike, Xyience and the Pike Family Trust engaged in civil racketeering, breach of contract for the sale of stock, breach of the covenant of good faith and fair
dealing, and requested the appointment of a receiver over Xyience.
b. In Xyience's Private Placement Memoranda dated October to, 2005, January 1,2006,
February 10,2006, July 17,2006 and October 20,2006, that Pike was a successful entrepreneur, founding Advanced Cart Technology, Inc. and All Creative Technologies which "generated millions in revenue prior to Russell [pike] selling the business in the 90's." In fact, Advanced Cart Technology, Inc. filed for bankruptcy on June 17, 1996 in U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Nevada, which was discharged on August 21, 1998."
More information can be found by doing a Google Search
(disclaimer - I cannot vouch for the validity or lack thereof in all the results to be found. It is user discretion - however you can find official court records in these searches.)
Use the words "Russell Craig Pike" and "Russell C Pike" with quotes
and for more information add to the words =>
XYIENCE, Advanced Cart Technology, or Jennifer Price
(For more info - hint - background check)
(If you leave out his middle name you will not get the real deal)
Good luck and Always do your due diligence before any business deal.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2011 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Russel-Craig-Pike-of-IBG-Internet-Business-Group/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Russel-Craig-Pike-of-IBG-Internet-Business-Group-Russell-C-Pike-of-XYIENCE-Due-Diligenc-729594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.