Information for those doing a due diligence check on Russell Craig Pike of IBG
(Internet Business Group) formerly of XYIENCE
. Currently recruiting employees in Dallas TX for a company there.
Letter from theSTATE OF CALIFORNIA
BUSINESS, TRANSPORTATION AND HOUSING AGENCY
DEPARTMENT OF CORPORATIONS
DESIST AND REFRAIN ORDER
(~for violations of sections 25110 and 25401 of the Corporations Code)The California Corporations Commissioner finds that Russell Craig Pike
=> (link http://www.corp.ca.gov/ENF/pdf/2007/xyience.pdf)
EXCERPT 1. From the STATE OF CALIFORNIA BUSINESS, TRANSPORTATION AND HOUSING AGENCY
DEPARTMENT OF CORPORATIONS DESIST AND REFRAIN ORDER pg 3 lines 7-11
"On July 9, 1997, Pike was indicted in u.s. District Court for the District of Nevada on
counts of bank fraud, money laundering and aiding and abetting, in connection with his operation of
Advanced Cart Technology, Inc. On October 13, 1998, Pike entered a guilty plea to the charge of
money laundering. On June 4, 1999, Pike was sentnced to 59 months in a federal prison, three years of supervised release and was ordered to pay restitution of$2,367,146.00."
EXCERPT 2. From the STATE OF CALIFORNIA BUSINESS, TRANSPORTATION AND HOUSING AGENCY
DEPARTMENT OF CORPORATIONS DESIST AND REFRAIN ORDER pg 2 lines 23-28"In connection with the offers and sales of securities, Xyience and Pike omitted to disclose to
investors that: On February 10, 1998, the Mirage Casino-Hotel ("Mirage") filed a lawsuit in Nevada
state court, Eighth Judicial District for the County of Clark, against Pike alleging that over a two day
period in November 1995 Pike wrote three checks totaling $300,000.00, made payable to Mirage,
from an account with insufficient funds. Pike failed to respond to Mirage's lawsuit which led to the
Nevada state court entering a default judgment against him on July 7, 1998 and ordering Pike to
repay Mirage $300,000.00 plus interest.
EXCERPT 3. From the STATE OF CALIFORNIA BUSINESS, TRANSPORTATION AND HOUSING AGENCY DEPARTMENT OF CORPORATIONS DESIST AND REFRAIN ORDER
pg 1 lines 12-28 pg 2 1-20"
The California Corporations Commissioner finds that:
1. At all relevant times, Russell Craig Pike ("Pike") was the control person, President, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman ofthe Board of Xyience Incorporated ('Xyience"), a Nevada corporation formed on May 25,2004. Xyience, a nutrition supplement company, maintains a business address at 10650 West Charleston Blvd., Suite 110, Las Vegas, Nevada 89135 and a Web site at www.xyience.com.
2. Beginning in or about 2005, Pike and Xyience offered and sold securities, in the form of Xyience common stock, in the State of California.
3. Through general solicitations in the form of an investor recruitment network, Pike and Xyience offered or sold at least 1,541,667 shares ofXyience common stock to raise in excess of $2,100,000.00 from California residents.
4. The purported purpose of the common stock offering was to fund the growth and on-going operations of Xyience5. These securities were offered and sold in this state in issuer transactions. The Department of Corporations has not issued a permit or other form of qualification authorizing any person to offer or sell these securities in this state.
6. In connection with the offers and sales of securities, Pike and Xyience misrepresented to investors:
a. In Xyience's Private Placement Memorandum dated July 17,2006, that" ... in the
course of business (Xyience] has legal issues that arise; management does not believe there are any material litigation to be concerned with." In fact, on June 22, 2006, Xyience shareholders GIG Enterprises, L.L.C. and Maurice Owens filed a lawsuit in Nevada state court, Eighth Judicial District for the County of Clark, alleging that Pike, Xyience and the Pike Family Trust engaged in civil racketeering, breach of contract for the sale of stock, breach of the covenant of good faith and fair
dealing, and requested the appointment of a receiver over Xyience.
b. In Xyience's Private Placement Memoranda dated October to, 2005, January 1,2006,
February 10,2006, July 17,2006 and October 20,2006, that Pike was a successful entrepreneur, founding Advanced Cart Technology, Inc. and All Creative Technologies which "generated millions in revenue prior to Russell [pike] selling the business in the 90's." In fact, Advanced Cart Technology, Inc. filed for bankruptcy on June 17, 1996 in U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Nevada, which was discharged on August 21, 1998."
More information can be found by doing a Google Search
(disclaimer - I cannot vouch for the validity or lack thereof in all the results to be found. It is user discretion - however you can find official court records in these searches.)
Use the words "Russell Craig Pike" and "Russell C Pike" with quotes
and for more information add to the words =>
XYIENCE, Advanced Cart Technology, or Jennifer Price
(For more info - hint - background check) (If you leave out his middle name you will not get the real deal)
Good luck and Always do your due diligence before any business deal.