Complaint Review: Russel Simmons Pre-Pay Rush Card

• Submitted: Sat, March 02, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 02, 2013

• Reported By: gerald — jacksonville United States of America
Russel Simmons Pre-Pay Rush Card

Russel Simmons Pre-Pay Rush Card had my tax refund directly deposited to my account but they never sent me a card not one,then they took money out of the account for rush delivery but it still never came and fed ex said they have not Internet

I ordered a pre pay rush card online and then pulled up enough info to have my tax return directly deposited to my card the website says 7 to 10 business days that was on the 10th of febuary. it never came but now my tax refund is on the card  so on the 1st of march i decided to i can not any longer for my money so i told them to take the 30 dollars out of my account and just do the rush delivery they took the funds out of my account immediately and told me to call back in 24 hours for my tracking number it has been two days and still they say they don't have a tracking number yet in the system telling me they have to call fed ex and get it i am a former employee of fed ex and believe me it doesn't work like that so i called fed ex my self and they  have no record of any delivery for me or to my address? ??? second they have the worst custormer service i have ever delt with it takes over 30 minutes to get someone on the phone and when you do all they do is tell you there is nothing they can do about it. so am i just screwed out of my money what do i do ???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Russel-Simmons-Pre-Pay-Rush-Card/internet/Russel-Simmons-Pre-Pay-Rush-Card-had-my-tax-refund-directly-deposited-to-my-account-but-1022630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Russel Simmons Pre-Pay Rush Card