Complaint Review: Russell Greene Private Investigator

• Updated: Thu, August 09, 2012

• Reported By: AmyL — Los Angeles California United States of America
Russell Greene Private Investigator
468 N. Camden Dr. Beverly Hills, California United States of America

Russell Greene Private Investigator Scum bag, disgusting human being, unprofessional Beverly Hills, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: No merit to this complaint

This man is one of the foulest individuals you will ever come upon. He is incompetent, to say the least and lecherous. Steer clear of this PI agency if you don't want to be man handled and you expect results, because he definitely does not deliver.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2012 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Russell-Greene-Private-Investigator/Beverly-Hills-California-90210/Russell-Greene-Private-Investigator-Scum-bag-disgusting-human-being-unprofessional-Beve-893282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Russell Greene Private Investigator

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

No merit to this complaint

AUTHOR: Russell Greene - (United States of America)

My name is Russell Greene. This person who made these statements is hiding their identity for a reason. Legitimate complaintants don't hide. I have been in business for 22 years. This is the only complaint? I'm doing pretty well then. Lol! Where is the substance to this complaint? Give details.

For anyone reading this..... Google "Russell L. Greene Private Investigator". Go to page 2 and you will find an article written by the Antelope Valley Press, titled, "Teen Released files suit". This is a real case where I save a client's life who was facing 4 life sentences. I convinced the District Attorneys office to drop the charges. I saved that clients life! Those are real results under serious allegations! Read it for yourself.

Though we can't guarantee every result, we do a pretty good job that we have been in business for over 20 years and work for many prestigious law firms, celebrity clients and average every day folks like you and me.

The person who wrote this bogus complaint is obviously out free and not in prison...Lol! I wonder how it is they are not in prison. Especially when I'm in the business of saving lives.

Also, when you google my name, you will find an article titled, "Acts of Heroism". In this particular article it discloses that I disarmed a gunman at a concert that took place on a college campus. This prevented a shooting on a college campus. I was awarded citizen of the year by the Los Angeles District Attorneys office for my bravery and actions. The person who wrote this bogus complaint about me obviously has me confused with someone else. This is all I will say about this matter and to the person who hides behind this bogus complaint....get a life.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC