Complaint Review: Russell Krupintsky goes by the name of Russell Kollins

• Updated: Sat, August 17, 2013

• Reported By: Bad things not to do. — New York New York
Russell Krupintsky goes by the name of Russell Kollins
Next to West 8 DMV Brooklyn, New York USA

Russell Krupintsky goes by the name of Russell Kollins Russell Kollins put a drug in my drink without my permssion Brooklyn New York

Russell Krupintsky goes by the name of Russell Kollins invited me to his apartment then gave me a drink and put a drug into the my drink without my permission.  Later on I was in bed with a woman I was not attracted too and I believe a sexual interaction occured between me and the woman.  If it wasn't for the drug put into my drink without my permission I would have not slept with that woman.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2013 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Russell-Krupintsky-goes-by-the-name-of-Russell-Kollins/Brooklyn-New-York/Russell-Krupintsky-goes-by-the-name-of-Russell-Kollins-Russell-Kollins-put-a-drug-in-my-d-1076642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Russell Krupintsky goes by the name of Russell Kollins