Complaint Review: Rust Consulting Inc. Faribault, MN

• Updated: Mon, April 18, 2011

• Reported By: Donyale — Rochester New York United States of America
Rust Consulting Inc. Faribault, MN
PO BOX 2376 Faribault, Minnesota United States of America

Rust Consulting Inc. Faribault, MN Class Action Suit vs First Franklin Financial Corporation Faribault, Minnesota

We received for the first notification that we were involved in a class action suit against First Franklin Financial Corporation dated April 12, 2011. This post card indicated  that the lawsuit became final. We were surprised because we weren't notified that we were in a lawsuit. I called Rust Consulting and the represenative told me well we didn't get anything back from you in the mail I stated again we never received anything. The rep then began telling me well I note that you say you weren't notified but it is too late to file a claim for the monetary reimbursement involved in the lawsuit. I then explained to the rep again we would have never ignored something like this because we have been trying to modify our mortgage for the last two years but lost money on fraudelent people who portrayed that they were going to help us.

Now we are getting what we wanted done all the time but wasn't notified to it being done and to be told it is too late to be included. The rep had a well you are out of luck again attitude it is unfair and they suppose to have  been representing us the people who were involved. I feel Rust Consulting was in it for the money and now they are ripping off individuals who were initially ripped off due their race. Rust Consulting is using the federal law and the race card on behalf of the people but in return doing it to benefit their own pockets. We are getting ripped off again and this time by someone who states they are representing us. Wow welcome to the American dream.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2011 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rust-Consulting-Inc-Faribault-MN/Faribault-Minnesota-55021-9076/Rust-Consulting-Inc-Faribault-MN-Class-Action-Suit-vs-First-Franklin-Financial-Corporat-718997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rust Consulting Inc. Faribault, MN