Complaint Review: Rust Consulting Inc

• Reported By: Cecilia — Kernersville North Carolina
Rust Consulting Inc
PO Box 8055, Faribault, MN 55021 Faribault, Michigan USA

Rust Consulting Inc Rust Consulting will not respond Faribault Michigan

I was sent a check from Rust Consulting Inc on behalf of Wells Fargo Independent Foreclosure Review.  The problem is they sent the check in both my deceased husbands name and mine.  I can not cash the check, not even at a Wells Fargo Bank.  I have contacted Rust Consulting four times since April and each time I was told I would receive the proper paper work to send in to get the check issued in my name only.  I also contacted Wells Fargo several times and sent them in all the information but each time I was referred back to Rust Consulting.  They have to date not sent me anything to get this matter resolved.  I guess they get to keep what they don't pay out.  Does anyone know who else to contact??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rust-Consulting-Inc/Faribault-Michigan-55021/Rust-Consulting-Inc-Rust-Consulting-will-not-respond-Faribault-Michigan-1052875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rust Consulting Inc