Complaint Review: Rust Consulting, Inc

Rust Consulting, Inc
625 Marquett Ave Ste 880 Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

Rust Consulting, Inc Scamming Settlement Due Minneapolis, Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Rust Consulting Incompetent yet Thieves

Received a letter from IRS saying that I owed them taxes for an income from a class action lawsuit settlement that I never received from a previous employer.  Contacted IRS and reported issue and they told me to contact Rust Consulting Inc who supposedly handled the case.....I was excited since I've been waiting for this settlement for 3 yrs now, only to find out that I will never receive my settlement since according to Rust representative they sent it evidentally to the wrong address and I had already past the time to claim my settlement.......What a Scam!!!!! Please Help!!!!! Imagine to how many people they do this to? Especially nowadays that it's so hard to earn money and they will just steal peoples money just like that? What kind of heartless people work in this company? Don't they have families to feed or is this what they want to feed their kids.....STOLEN MONEY! Somebody....please....please.....help us get money that's due to us!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2010 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rust-Consulting-Inc/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55402/Rust-Consulting-Inc-Scamming-Settlement-Due-Minneapolis-Minnesota-632466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rust Consulting, Inc

Rust Consulting Incompetent yet Thieves

AUTHOR: Selene - (U.S.A.)

I wrote the complaint against Rust Consulting right before you concerning them withholding my AOL Class Action Settlement.

Write the Better Business Bureau in St. Louis Mo.  You can do this online.  The rep handling my case is:

Ann Jones
Mediation Coordinator
651 695-2426 ajones@thefirstbbb.org

Rust Consulting Inc is run by incompetence and thieves.  I also contacted the Attorney General in my state as well as Minnesota.

I am owed a considerable amount of money and they are not going to get away with it.