Complaint Review: Rust Consulting, Inc

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2007

• Reported By:Des Moines Iowa
Rust Consulting, Inc
625 Marquette Avenue Suite 880 Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Rust ConsultingRust Consulting, Inc ameriquest settlement delay again Minneapolis Minnesota

I want to know what are the unforseen, unanticipated delays yet once again in dispursing this settlement money? There would be no money or no settlement if we had never been ripped off in the first place! And now we are being ripped off once again, now apparently by the consulting firm hired to pay out the checks. I've been on the internet this morning and I'm heart broken to hear the stories of all the folks who were expecting this check, in November when they were told they would be getting it. Several people were counting on this for Christmas money. Now the checks have been delayed until the end of December. I believe rust Consulting is dragging this out as long as they possibly can, with their vague responses, and general lack of understanding that it is our money and not theirs to delay as long as possible. And we, the people who are entitled to this money, have a right to know where is this money being held? Who is getting the interest this money is earning? I am sure they believe we are a bunch of poor dumb people, who can't even tell they are being ripped off, but i for one know when I'm being screwed! Please respond if you are tired of being ripped off by these coorporate creeps. Rust consulting is an inadequate firm, who cannot do a timely job, who is trying to dangle us along. I did call the 800 number and all I got were the robotic answers, "unanticipated delay" "unforseen". When I asked the representative about the interest and who's getting that, of course she had no idea, she's "just an employee". Rust consulting needs to give us some real answers! I would not use this company!

Unhappy
Des Moines, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2007 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rust-Consulting-Inc/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55402/Rust-ConsultingRust-Consulting-Inc-ameriquest-settlement-delay-again-Minneapolis-Minnesot-287135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rust Consulting, Inc