Complaint Review: Rust Consulting, Ince

• Submitted: Fri, April 19, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: DESIREE — AUBURNDALE Florida
Rust Consulting, Ince
625 Marquette Avenue, Suite 880 Minneapolis, MN 55 Internet United States of America

Rust Consulting, Ince Repetitive lies and dishonesty about my address in the matter of Independent Mortgage Review Internet

I have been trying to give Rust Consulting my address for a foreclosure reimbursment from Wells Fargo for 2 months and the refuse to acknowledge it.

They first blamed Wells Fargo for the error but Wells Fargo was out of the picture after the settlement

They then told me to contact the OCC and they OCC informed me that Rust Consulting was a firm hired to contact the home owners.

They are using improper means of skip tracing to locate people or no means at all. There are a lot of people that have not even been notified nor have they tried.

The address they had for me was totally off base they used a portion of my old address and revised it which could not have even been done in a typo,. If it had not been for something that I read on the internet I would not have even known about this.

I have contacted the OCC, Attorney General and various other entities and not one has agreed to listen to me. Rust Consulting has some how misplaced some of the conversations that I have had with them regarding my address and have claimed they have sent me materials to update which I have not received

Is there someone that can help me with Corporate dishonesty. They have victimized me as well as Wells Fargo. They are collecting money to distribute that they are sitting on. They lost home owners will not get their checks and Rust will collect interest and gain,

I have seen several other people that have had these issues. I have spent more time and money trying to get my money then the money I am getting..This is about principles and ethics.I want to talk to someone and I want this Settlement investigated, I can do better skip traces then they have

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rust-Consulting-Ince/internet/Rust-Consulting-Ince-Repetitive-lies-and-dishonesty-about-my-address-in-the-matter-of-In-1044655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rust Consulting, Ince