Complaint Review: Rust Consulting

• Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: rclarue — crawfordsville Internet
Rust Consulting
201 Lyndale Ave S Faribault, Minnesota United States of America

Rust Consulting LIED, IGNORED, CHEATED, FAILED, DEFAULTED, POSTPONED, DELAYED, Faribault, Minnesota

Pokony v. Quixtar Settlement members be advised that Rust Consulting is the firm that is handling your individual class action claims against Quixtar.  They have made it almost impossible to contact themselves if you have questions regarding your claim.  I have tried unsuccessfully for the past month to contact a member of Rust Consulting to answer questions that I have that are not provided in the FAQ section of quixtarclass.com.  I am expecting a class action payment of $10,000.00 USD plus a voucher for items from amway.  I submitted my claim last year before the deadline and in January of this year I received a letter asking for supporting documents.  I provided those documents and required Rust Consulting to sign for them providing myself with proof that they received everything before the deadline for the class action members to submit material.  Currently I have zero information in regards as to when payments will be sent out.  If my documentation fit the criteria they specified, or any other relevant details and answers to questions that I have.  If you call Rust Consulting the operator will transfer you to a voicemail.  No one will ever call you back.  On the class action settlement cards they have a different toll free number, but that number is only automated and gives you the same information as the website.  If you call the Attorneys handling the claim they refer you to Rust Consulting.  It's all a giant circle of nothing.

If I was expecting only a few hundred dollars it would be different but I am expecting several thousand dollars.  The loses I had from being involved with Quixtar far exceed anything I could ever get back.  I am looking forward to finally moving past the problems I had in my past with this company but Rust Consulting has made something that should be fairly straight forward into a giant mess.

Hopefully others dealing with this Company have had more success than I have.  I know it could not get any worse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rust-Consulting/Faribault-Minnesota-55021/Rust-Consulting-LIED-IGNORED-CHEATED-FAILED-DEFAULTED-POSTPONED-DELAYED-Faribault-1037087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rust Consulting