Complaint Review: Rust Consulting

• Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: jennac1075 — 75028 Texas
Rust Consulting
201 S Lyndale Avenue, Faribault, MN 55021 Faribault, Minnesota USA

Rust Consulting/National Mortgage Settlement WHERE IS MY MONEY!!! Faribault Minnesota

I lost my home to Chase in 2008. I qualified for a loan modification in November of 2007. When I recieved the documents and called to ask a question, I was told my home was sold on auction the previous day. I was told by Chase that the clerk "FORGOT" to take my home off the auction list and there was nothing they could do.

So, I recieved a letter from National Mortgage Settlement, with another promise. To help me recover some of the finacial loss I experienced from Chase. Now, with Rust Consulting handling the money, I feel I am walked on even more.

I have contacted Rust Consulting over 10 times. Each time, I get the same scripted story. They can't tell me anything. They keep saying they have no control over the postal service, that they now handle my check. It has been over a month with no check and no good response from their company. Even the Supervisor's of this company can't tell you anything but what the customer service people are telling me. Nothing. Is there anything I can do to get an answer from these people??? Is there anyone I can contact to get my money sent??? I would apprieciate any and all help possible. It's bad being screwed once, but now this is twice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rust-Consulting/Faribault-Minnesota-55021/Rust-ConsultingNational-Mortgage-Settlement-WHERE-IS-MY-MONEY-Faribault-Minnesota-1066355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rust Consulting