Complaint Review: Rust Consulting

• Reported By: Upset Consumer — Orlando Florida
Rust Consulting
Rust Consulting Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

Rust Consulting Refusal Minneapolis Minnesota

I have been trying since April 25, 2013 to get an address change form.  Everytime I call it was something different.  The first time was the initial call and the young lady supposedly put my address in the system. I followed that up two days later but was told by another young lady that the first lady did not do it right and she was going to put it in the system.  I called again three days later and was told by a male that neither one of the ladies added my new address and that he would have to put in a request to have it processed and it would talke 7 to 10 days for the COA form to be mailed out.  I called back two days later to see if that was done and was told that the form was mailed out. I called again two days later and was told that no form had been mailed and it would take another 7 to 10 days.  I finally called the OCC who (not know to me) only takes your information and contacts Rust to give them my complaint.  I was contacted by Rust Tier 2 who advised that they finally received the request on May 17th and it will take 7 to 10 business days to be processed.  I called again on the 20th to verify and the female stated that they had just gotten my request and it will take 7-10 business days to get the COA form.  Well supposedly the form was mailed on May 24th, however, as of this day which is June 12th I still have not received the form.  I have contact Rust 20 times, the OCC three times, the Federal Reserve and the Obudsmen office but everyone seems to lead me back to Rust.  I am not sure why it is so much of a problem just to get a change of address form. I have even contacted my state attorney but no answer from them either.  I would like to know who is being held accountable for this company and their incompetence.  As I am reading more and more blogs I have seen where this change of address is a real major problem.  I decided to do some research for myself to see if national systems have my current address and everything that I have checked has the current address so please tell me why Rust is not capable or able to locate correct addresses.  There is a major break down in their company!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 11:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rust-Consulting/Minneapolis-Minnesota/Rust-Consulting-Refusal-Minneapolis-Minnesota-1058466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rust Consulting