Complaint Review: Rust Consulting

• Updated: Wed, June 26, 2013

• Reported By: Diane French — Madison Wisconsin
Rust Consulting
wwwrustconsulting.com Internet USA

Rust Consulting AKA Debeers class action lawsuit Promised payment and after 5 years and 4 contacts they tell me they never received my last entry and I have no claim Minnesota Minneapolis

I was a member of the Debeers diamond class action lawsuit after 5 years of waiting and 4 emails promising a check the Rust Consulting firm told me although they had 4 correspondence from me they never recieved the final entry and I don't have a claim.

I read on a website that Rust Consulting is know for frauding the consumer. They supposedly issued 2 checks to stores in August 2012 they also supposedly mailed stores checks in Febuary 2013.

On June 7 2013 they claimed they mailed checks to consumers. I waited years just to be told I have nothing coming.

I feel as if I have been a victim of fraud or scammed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rust-Consulting/internet/Rust-Consulting-AKA-Debeers-class-action-lawsuit-Promised-payment-and-after-5-years-and-4-1062335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rust Consulting