Complaint Review: Rust incorporated

• Reported By: Stacia — Fremont Ohio
Rust incorporated
Minnesota , Minnesota USA

Rust incorporated Lies of rust incorporated Minnesota Minnesota

I was supposed to have received a check from rust incorporated i was told in march of this year, but I still have not received the check and now it is October the seventh and I still have not received a check to this date. I was informed it did go out in march only to be returned because they left off my apartment number. Then I was told because they left my apartment number off I had to fill out a change of address form and that the form and check were in the mail by a company manager who Iasked to speak to . Now this was in April of this year I didn't,t receive this form to fill out for almost three months and of course I ended moving town months later. I called about a month after they received the letter to be told that the check was in the mail and I called a week after that to be told i never spoke to a supervisor and that supposed supervisor did not care that an employee lied to me about being a supervisor And of course the check is in the mail. When I did move in August I was told I could just give them the address over the phone and. I did to be told the check is in the mail. Now I found out they sent the check again to the old address so it has to be re issued and I might receive it by December wow I,m still waiting for the post card saying I would receive a check . when I called the office of the controller of the currency to complain  told given a case number and told the group that would help me would call me and when I do get a call its from rust incorporated the same people I have the complaint about and they tell me the checks in the mail. What's the point of having a complaint line through the occ. another part of this mess is I was divorced and my last name changed so I sent rust incorporated a prof of name change along with my case number and another personnel information twice now to the address they provided by there of their employees on three separate occasion this required bying stamps and paying for proof of my name change at my local court house. Only to find out that the address they gave out was wrong and I never received any of it. Now they want me to send another form I told them to stick it. So even if I do get the check I can't cash it, but I will probably try and take them to small claims court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rust-incorporated/Minnesota/Rust-incorporated-Lies-of-rust-incorporated-Minnesota-Minnesota-1090095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rust incorporated