Complaint Review: Rusty Eck Ford

• Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: Jim — McPherson Kansas United States of America
Rusty Eck Ford
7310 E. Kellog wichita, Kansas United States of America

Rusty Eck Ford Every Scam in the book. The car buying experience people warn you about wichita, Kansas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please contact us

*Author of original report: Same ol same ol

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please contact us at your earliest convenience

This Dealer will pull every scam that yo have ever heard in the books.  If you are in educated buyer do not go here.  The more people I talked to the more I realized it was not an isolated case.  Have been looking for a new truck for a couple of months now. Went here first told them the truck I wanted and the price I was willing to pay.

At the end of each month (like dealers do) they would call me up and tell me they would meet that price, if I could uy it that day.  I agreed and they said they would call me back with when the truck would be ready and how they were going to "come up with figures" to match my  price.  They would not call back for a week.  I called the general manager and he said he would take care of it never did.  Did this for two straight months.

I eventually went up there and they did not even have the truck they just told they just did.  Went to dealership across the town, Salesman from Eck called told me "to come back home" and he would beat their price by 500.00.  SO I left when I gave him price they refused to beat it.  Once I started talking to other people who almost purchased or did purchase from Eck I realized I was not alone.  They pull every trick they can to get you in then try every trick to fool you.

Bait and switch, high loan interest rate, extras added on at end of deal, dont back up warrantys etc.  If you work hard for your money please do not go there.  They spend a huge amount of money on commercials, but do nothing for their customers.  My salesman was Cornelius (Corn) and his manager was Cedric, Cedric was the most unethical, with Corn right behind.  Buyer beware!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2012 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rusty-Eck-Ford/wichita-Kansas-67207/Rusty-Eck-Ford-Every-Scam-in-the-book-The-car-buying-experience-people-warn-you-about-wi-941771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rusty Eck Ford

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please contact us

AUTHOR: Rusty Eck Ford - (United States of America)

Dear customer,

I apologize that you have not had a good experience at Rusty Eck Ford.  I cannot tell by your comments

if you purchased a vehicle here or not.  I do not have a way to contact you for a conversation as I do not have your name.  Please contact me at 316-691-5578 or cell phone 316-616-7870 or by email at vmcmillin@rustyeckford.com. Please call me.  I would like the opportunity to try to help your concerns.

Vicky McMillin

Same ol same ol

AUTHOR: Jim - (United States of America)

Hey that was a great comment from you Rusty Eck.  You were so concerned and wanted to set things straight.  Just like everyone else in your company you are all talk.  I received nothing from anyone at the dealership.  I again beg everyone, please stay away from these people.  If you have no concern how you are treated before or after a purchase then by all means do business with them.  There are many better dealers in the area than these people.  Even if you have a hard time believing what I say, ust ask around, most people will tell you similar stories.  These people are con artist, when you think of the stereotypical car salesman and car dealership, these are the people.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please contact us at your earliest convenience

AUTHOR: Rusty Eck Ford - (United States of America)

Thank you for taking the time to bring your experience to our attention. We value every customer's opinion in order to grow as a dealership in a more positive direction. Customer service and satisfaction is our main goal and t seems as though you did not perceive that durig your visit. We would like to talk further on this matter, as to learn from this experience and to continue to earn your business. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Regards, Vicky McMillin - Customer Service vmcmillin@rustyeckford.com